I recently received an email from an eco-friendly eboutique called LinenKids.com about the wonderful benefits of linen in children's clothing in addition of wanting to check out their site. But, the point is that linen does have amazing qualities that are great in children clothing. Learn here what those are, and stop by LinenKids.com to learn about more qualities and also, of course, do some good shopping for this Spring and Summer 2010:
Amazing Qualities of Linen in Children Clothing:
- Linen prevents children from overheating and sweating in hot weather;
- Linen doesn't cause any allergic reactions or itching for children with sensitive skin;
- Children won't get scared of static shocks when wearing linen clothes;
- Children often get dirty, but linen is dirt-resistant and easy to care for.
- Parents can save money with linen because linen fabric is long lasting and usually children wear linen clothes as long as they become outgrown.
- Bed and bath linens can be passed from generation to generation and linen becomes even softer and more cozy!
Find more about health side benefits of linen, please visit LinenKids.com
- The Moms Buzz